Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
News & Announcements

Nov 2016 Nostalrius returns!

Nostalrius is giving their code to Valkyrie. All characters are being resurrected. GZ allAlixium will be reformed and start leveling on the fresh realm when it is released. Looking to no life some fresh classic wow. Join us on our awesome journey ...
Small Tanks 1y
Tanks1295Small Tanks 1y
News & Announcements

March 2016

Well. Warsong is now officially dead. Max 100 online EU times 20 US times. Gooodbye FEENIX!I spare some time on Nostalrious Alliance PvE Server when I can. But mostly I'm Scripting my custom 1.12 realm. Project Naxxramas
Small Tanks 1y
Tanks076Small Tanks 1y
News & Announcements

February 2016

As time keeps ticking, we all grow older. With age comes wisdom & with wisdom comes furiousity.This website's traffic is at an all time low. It seems almost everyone has stopped following Alixium. The realms we once prospered on are all but di...
Small Tanks 1y
Tanks0100Small Tanks 1y
News & Announcements

Project Naxxramas is here.

I hereby welcome everyone to Project Naxxramas. Talked about and mentally challenged for over 4 years this realm has finally been born. Everyone can connect right now by following this link: Project NaxxramasThe realm is currently in its Open Alph...
Small Tanks 2y
Tanks0803Small Tanks 2y
News & Announcements

The future...

Alixium needs a home.Meanwhile on..Emerald Dream....Looking For More.
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks2760Small Namoo 3y
News & Announcements

Guild paused.

With the low US population I have decided to call it quits for now. I have joined with another potential US guild that have a solid core ready to go. I figured it best to just combine our forces and roll content rather than continue the constant s...
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks0653Small Tanks 3y
News & Announcements

Recruitment Updated

Our Application Process and recruitment information has been updated. Here are some new things:To ease the pain of recruitment there will now be two forms of players specifically labeled to their roles in the guild. Meaning there will be a "Raider...
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks0487Small Tanks 3y
News & Announcements

Ony PuG mode

Shes dead.
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks0466Small Tanks 3y
News & Announcements

Molten Core Pug Mode 10/10

With around 20 Alixium members, and filled out with PuGs. We have successfully cleared Molten Core.We started the raid group sharp at 630pm and filled out Alixium players to about half a raid. About 15min later the group was opened to PuG and we f...
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks2653Member avatar small Fishsticks 3y
News & Announcements

Emerald Dream Raids begin!

Starting Wednesday the 13th, we will begin progression into the molten core. Log on and get ready! 7:00 PM Est. 0100 server time.Sign up for raids in the raid events tab above. Make a character in your account settings.
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks0442Small Tanks 3y
News & Announcements

Warlords of Draenor

We have set up shop on Zul'Jin (US), a PvE server. Interested? Just log in retail and ask any member for an invite.. the farm begins now.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/zuljin/Alixium/<ALIXIUM> Welcome to our new players on Zul'Jin (US-PvE...
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks41368Member avatar small Iza 3y
News & Announcements

Emerald Dream

Emerald Dream 1.12.11x rateswww.wow-one.comOpen recruitment!
Small Tanks 3y
Tanks41257Small Trilomia 3y
News & Announcements

Corecraft 2.4.3.... Summer 2014?

https://www.worldofcorecraft.com/https://www.worldofcorecraft.com/content/usWell thats it... 1.12.1 content is getting old. So time for some TBC. World of Corecraft will be offering the most blizz-like experience upon release and Alixium plans to ...
Small Tanks 4y
Tanks21436Member avatar small Whode 4y
News & Announcements

News

No new news.Stay tuned.
Small Tanks 4y
Tanks62091Member avatar small Whode 4y
News & Announcements

So it Begins; The Emerald Dream Chapter

So it begins... Emerald Dream The link above provides sever details, account creation and the realm list.Cute eh? Currently the guilds main focus is leveling. We are not going to speed level and burn out quickly. Enjoy your leveling process ...
Small Tanks 4y
Tanks31639Member avatar small magnoliafan 4y
1 2 3
News & Announcements

Just roll Emerald Dream

Yea roll to Emerald Dream, I'm currently in the 50s and played a bit on someone's 60 and it honestly better than anything else out there; I have done my research on literally every other private server out.Warsong was fun for a week but after bein...
Small Tanks 4y
Tanks4518429Small Tanks 4y
News & Announcements

Alixium 6.0

Server: Warsong 1.12Faction: HordeCurrently there are a few members from alixium in The Company, so i decided to join that guild until I get more settled and find out whether or not I will have a better internet connection. Right not Im using a Ce...
Small Tanks 5y
Tanks1850Small Tanks 5y
News & Announcements

Alixium 6.0 Back to our roots (Server Info)

Alixium returns to Warsong 12x 1.12.1After to many reforms and to many re-rolls due to multiple things on multiple servers we will find our selves back to the roots of our legacy, Warsong. After countless thought on the process I have decided to r...
Small Tanks 5y
Tanks11011Small Tanks 5y
News & Announcements

Alixium 6.0 Ideas and Planning

The time has come again... and a new adventure is awaiting.... well the same adventure just new epic memories.So far the idea is:Server: Most likly Emerald Dream 1xFaction: UnknownPlayers involved: UnknownETA guild launch: Dec 15 2012If you would ...
Small Tanks 5y
Tanks1819Small Tanks 5y
News & Announcements

Alixium Returns Again!

World of Scriptcraft is proving to be the most dedicated Vanilla WoW project to be released to the community.Come with us and enjoy quality scripting that is unparalleled to any other server out there.Feel free to apply anytime! You may also conta...
Small Tanks 6y
Tanks12385Small Tanks 6y